Hostel's Norms and Rules:
- Sleeping accommodation in the hostel is generally separate for boys and girls under 18. Groups above 8 pax are obliged to pay a deposit-guarantee for keeping these rules. It will be refunded at your departure if no problems with these rules occur. Paying the price for the accommodation is an agreement and a sign of acceptance of the guesthouse's rules.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hostel! *
- Visitors are required to be responsible and not to bother other visitors. The time for sleeping is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please, be quiet, if you come in late or leave early *
- Visitors are requested to avoid waste and to be economical in their use of electricity, heating and water. Kindly deposit any waste that cannot be avoided in the appropriate containers for recycling or disposal.
- In case of any damage, please report it to the reception.
- Food is not allowed for consumption in bedrooms.*
- It is not allowed to bring or consume alcoholic drinks in the hostel. *
- We keep the guests' luggage in the lockers (two types: small and big) or in the storage room. The price is 1 euro/2 leva per bag/sack.
- The accommodations' payment must be held at the reception on arrival.
- Please keep your receipt when you pay. It is your insurance.
- If you check out later than 10:30 a.m., you will be charged for one more night.
- Please park your car in front of the hostel or use the small square next to the hostel, 50 meters from it.
* You will be requested to pay for any damage occurred and leave "Plovdiv Guesthouse" if you break or violate these norms and rules.